Maverick Applied Science is an internationally recognized expert in the field of engineering and inspections of FRP solutions for corrosive applications.
Since 1999 we have built our reputation on personal service, advanced FRP technology and proven FRP engineering practices. While other engineering firms continue to shy away from fiberglass reinforced plastic solutions, we welcome the challenge and meet it through our comprehensive understanding of the behavior and performance of composite materials and fabricated components.
Our tag line "We Build Confidence in FRP" means exactly what it says. We are dedicated to proving that FRP piping, vessels and tanks are safe, reliable, cost effective solutions. Our engineers, designers, inspectors, pipe support staff and other personnel are among the most knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated available anywhere in the world.
If you’re looking for more information about the kind of work Maverick Applied Science does, check out our various projects.Learn More...
In today's world of "just in time" scheduling for maintenance or replacement of equipment, it is critical to have good historical inspection data to...
Waste incineration facilities dispose of some of the most hazardous and corrosive by-products in the chemical process industry. Find out why FRP is the preferred construction material for process piping and equipment in this highly toxic environment.
* The marble used to build the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was mined at the Colorado Yule Quarry.
* Every single one of the 50 US states mine something.
* According to the National Mining Association, two states (Wyoming and West Virginia) accounted for over half of the coal production in the US in 2013.
* The Statue of Liberty is sheathed in more than 80 tons of copper. The copper was mined in Norway and then fabricated in France where the statue was built.
* One of the famous Dead Sea Scrolls was found in a cave in Israel. It is made of copper does not contain religious writings at all. It contains clues to an undiscoverd treasure of gold and silver