Maverick Applied Science is an internationally recognized expert in the field of engineering and inspections of FRP solutions for corrosive applications.
Since 1999 we have built our reputation on personal service, advanced FRP technology and proven FRP engineering practices. While other engineering firms continue to shy away from fiberglass reinforced plastic solutions, we welcome the challenge and meet it through our comprehensive understanding of the behavior and performance of composite materials and fabricated components.
Our tag line "We Build Confidence in FRP" means exactly what it says. We are dedicated to proving that FRP piping, vessels and tanks are safe, reliable, cost effective solutions. Our engineers, designers, inspectors, pipe support staff and other personnel are among the most knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated available anywhere in the world.
If you’re looking for more information about the kind of work Maverick Applied Science does, check out our various projects.Learn More...
Calculating the Specific Gravity (SG) of a substance is easy. It is the ratio of the density of a substance to the density of water,
Waste incineration facilities dispose of some of the most hazardous and corrosive by-products in the chemical process industry. Find out why FRP is the preferred construction material for process piping and equipment in this highly toxic environment.
Salt was once considered as valuable as gold.
* Salt was once traded ounce-for-ounce for gold.
* In both China and the Mediterranean, salt was once made into "cakes/coins" for use as currency.
* A number of governments levied tax on salt.
* Gold was not considered "money" until a thousand years before Christ. It was first made legal tender in China when it was declared an alternative to silk.
* Gold is still the only universally accepted medium exchange.